Get the strategies, insights, tools, practices, and tips you need for success now and in the future.
Instead of a normal weekly interview I’m sharing with you 24+ brand new video interviews with world-class experts.
They will share their strategies, experience, and secrets to help you excel in product management. I’m calling it The Everyday Innovator™ Summit and it is entirely online. You only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet and an internet connection.
The Everyday Innovator™ Summit is FREE to attend, but you must register. Also, it is soon — April 8-10. You won’t want to miss it.
FREE Online Summit for Your Product Management Success
My team and I have worked on this Summit since late last year. Given our current circumstances, many online workshops and events have popped up in recent days. This is not one of them. The Summit is something I have been anxious to bring to listeners of the podcast and it takes time to create a valuable experience for you.
If you like the podcast, you'll love the Summit.
The format is similar, but even more action-oriented so you can start putting the strategies into effect, improving your performance in product management. Also, all the interviews are in video format, not just audio. We have two tracks, one for product managers and another for product VPs.
Who Is Speaking?
- Alex Osterwalder, Business Model Canvas Pioneer
- Andrew Warner, Mixergy Founder
- Ash Maurya, Lean Canvas Creator
- Ben Brenton, Chief Innovation Officer
- Bruce McCarthy, Product VP & Coach
- Christina Stefan, Researcher & Designer
- Colin Palombo, Innovation Execution Expert
- Dan Olsen, Lean Product Coach
- Eric Boduch, Pendo CEO
- Jane Boutelle, $1B+ Product Manager
- Janna Bastow, Co-founder ProdPad & Mind the Product
- Keith Hawk, SVP Sales
- Lewis C. Lin, CEO viaMaven
- Mark Stiving, Chief Pricing Educator
- Nancy Duarte, Communication Expert
- Rich Mironov, CPO & Coach
- Rowan Gibson, Innovation Adviser
- Ruben Gonzalez, 4-Decade Olympian
- Sachin Rekhi, Founder Notejoy
- Scott Propp, Product Executive
- Steve Johnson, CPO & Coach
- Tom Henschel, Executive Coach
- Tony Ulwick, Jobs-to-be-Done Pioneer
- Wayne Baker, Professor & Researcher
Some of these names may be new to you, but each of these experts has a lifetime of experience and knowledge to help propel product professionals to higher performance, or what I call, product mastery.
Don’t miss it while it is FREE. Register now…
Thank you for being an Everyday Innovator and learning with me from the successes and failures of product innovators, managers, and developers. If you enjoyed the discussion, help out a fellow product manager by sharing it using the social media buttons you see below.