Gain Confidence and Influence
While Removing Frustration
By Earning Professional Certification
from PDMA or AIPMM
As product managers and innovators grow in their careers, we found your frustration also increases. You have a pretty good handle on what you're supposed to be doing, yet you don't have the impact on product direction that you really want. Some of the frustrations are...
- You want and should have more impact on product strategy
- You have really good ideas but people are not paying attention to them
- You know people don't understand what your role is and you struggle to convince them of its significance
And I bet you know what this is like -- everyone else is telling you what they want and expecting you to respond...
- Sales tells you what to do because they know the customer
- Marketing tells you what to do because they know the market place
- Management tells you what to do because they know the financials and the goals that must be met
Move from being Frustrated to having Influence
Remember the lion in the Wizard of Oz movie? He wanted courage -- confidence to take action. How did he get it? The wizard hung a medal around his neck. The medal was made of metal, but could just as well as have been made of paper. It was really just recognition of what the lion already had, but making it public made the lion feel different and to be treated differently.
You need recognition also. It should be Credible, Independent, and Defensible.
- Credible. It must be grounded in an established body of knowledge and respected by employers.
- Independent. It must come from well-established professional organizations that are internationally established, not from an individual company.
- Defensible. It must be challenging to earn and provide evidence of your knowledge and experience. Lots of companies will give you a certificate of recognition for showing up to a workshop, but we both know that is not defensible recognition.
You Have Two Choices for Advancement
Only two professional organizations provide recognition for product managers and innovators that is credible, independent, and defensible. They are the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) and the Association of International Product Marketers and Managers (AIPMM). The certifications are:
New Product Development Professional (NPDP) from PDMA
Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) from AIPMM
Pick the One that is Right for You
Select NPDP if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in product management.
- You want mastery across the product management spectrum from idea through product retirement.
- You are more involved in iterating products.
- You already know and trust PDMA.
Select CIL if:
- You wish to be recognized as an innovation leader.
- You want mastery in the fuzzy front end of product management and into product development.
- You are more involved in creating new products.
- You already know and trust AIPMM.
Pick with Confidence -- The Ultimate No-Risk Guarantee!
Fear of failing. That stops many people from taking control of their careers and earning professional product management certification. With our Ultimate No-Risk Guarantee, the fear of failing is gone. We totally protect you:
- A complete 30-day 100% money back refund. We want happy customers. If the course does not meet your expectations, simply email us within 30 days of purchasing the course and we'll refund 100% of your investment in your career - no problem, no hassle.
- You pass or we pay! When you take the certification exam, if you don't pass the first time, we will pay the fee for you to take the exam a second time. Talk about taking the pressure off! We have an extraordinarily high first-time pass rate because our materials are so good. By using the practice questions, you'll know if you are ready to pass the exam. It is the stress-free way to prepare. But, we make it even better by removing the stress of failing the exam. If it happens, just email us your official exam results and we'll pay the fee for you to take the exam again. That's how confident we are that our courses will equip you to earn professional certification.