This was the Start – June 2013 to June 2014
Concept: 1 RV + road trip for a year (phase 1) + interviewing innovators and business people.
Questions I am Asking: While the interviews will proceed into numerous innovation topics, the following questions are the scaffolding for the interactions, asked in a more conversational manner:
- What does innovation mean to you (or at your organization)?
- What are the catalysts to innovation – where do the ideas originate?
- Do you have any examples of “aha” moments that turned out to be important innovations? If you have an example, what “went right” that made it a success – what is important for the innovation to be successful?
- Is there someone in your organization that is regarded as particularly innovative (including yourself) – what makes him or her innovative (characteristics)?
- If you were to give small business owners advice to be more innovative, what would you tell them?
- What have we not talked about that is important to innovation?
If you have a questions I should be asking, please email me.