Thanks for joining The Everyday Innovator Summit! We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team and Customer Support can get pretty overwhelming with so many people attending this summit.
1. Before contacting Customer Support, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please email Customer Support at the email address on the bottom of this page.
– Chad McAllister & Team
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– If you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please email Customer Support at the email address on the bottom of this page.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yup, just go ahead and email Customer Support at the email address on the bottom of this page and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
I entered my username and password for my members area account and was unable to log in. What’s the deal?
After purchasing the All Access Pass, you have access to the private members area with premium resources. Note that the resources are not available until after the summit begins.
If you can't log in, first try resetting your password for your account. Click this link to reset your password: https://productmasterynow.com/login/?action=forgot_password
If you are still unable to log into the private members area, please email Customer Support at the email address on the bottom of this page.
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue. Test if you can see this video without problems: https://vimeo.com/134131863. If you can't, then consider the factors below.
– The main factor is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 5 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another factor is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the sessions without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like malwarebytes (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. We do not recommend Internet Explorer. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test; what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please email Customer Support at support@TheEverydayInnovator.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for The Everyday Innovator Summit online event itself. We encourage you to participate in the discussion below each presentation and/or reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels. The links in the Summit Playbook can help with this. We are unable to answer any specific product management related questions through this system. Thank you.
Brought To You By
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Get Access To Over 24+ World-Class Expert Masterclass Sessions and All the Premium Materials including Bonus Questions Answered
Price increases to $199 when the summit ends.
© 2020 The Everyday Innovation Summit is curated by The Everyday Innovator Podcast and Product Mastery Now, LLC.