Get your team or group quickly up to speed on product innovation practices with a face-to-face workshop. A workshop provides you several benefits:
- Rapidly get everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction
- Tailor interactive activities to the needs of your organization, such as focusing on a real project
- Establish or reestablish an innovation culture by discussing what product development and management means at your organization
Companies tell us they quickly see improvements in groups that participate in workshops because employees create a common foundation, a shared vocabulary, and a mutual understanding of the practices they need to be successful.
Bonus – Included Online eCourse
All workshop participants also receive a subscription to the online eCourse version of the information provided in the face-to-face workshop. The eCourse allows participants to make the best use of their time, including:
- Previewing the concepts that will be discussed at a workshop
- Reviewing the concepts and practices after a workshop
- Preparing for professional certification exams, including practice exam questions (this applies to workshops that provide training preparation for professional certification)
With the integrated eCourse, participants can continue learning and reinforcing the product development, management, and innovation practices when they need to. They also will have access to the collaboration forum for peer interactions and answers to questions.
Unlike with other training providers, you don’t need a complicated proposal to understand what a workshop costs. It is real simple:
- $4500/day (2 day-minimum), plus
- $300/person, plus
- travel expenses
This includes printed materials for all participants and one year of access to the related online eCourse.
A few examples:
- 5 person workshop for 2 days: $9,000 + 5 x $300 = $10,500
- 10 person workshop for 2 days: $9,000 + 10 x $300 = $12,000
- 20 person workshop for 2 days: $9,000 + 20 x $300 = $15,000
Find Out More
Workshops provide great opportunities for interaction, learning, and application. To discuss a workshop for your group, please contact us.