Professional Product Managers, Etc.
“Product Manager” is far from being the only title for professionals responsible for product development, management, and innovation. Other titles include:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owner
- Program Manager
- User Experience Professional
plus many more.
If you are responsible for or contribute to product development and management, you are in good company. Many business leaders have shared this responsibility as their careers have grown, including:
- Last 7 Proctor & Gamble CEOs
- Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft
- Marissa Mayer, CEO Yahoo
- David Filo, co-founder of Yahoo!
- Scott Cook, founder of Intuit
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder of Netscape
- Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- Steve Case, co-founder of AOL
- Michael Dell, founder of Dell
- Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle
- Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple
- Pierre Omidyar, founder of eBay
- Larry Page, co-founder of Google
- David Packard, co-founder of HP
- Fred Smith, founder of FedEx
Stop learning from the trial and error method and further your skills by creating a strong foundation with Foundations of Product Innovation Leadership Training.
Or, if your foundation would rival that of, oh say Hoover Dam (a strong foundation indeed!), deepen your knowledge and build your resume with Professional Certification.