This is our roots – we created the certification study approach used by Rocky Mountain PDMA in 2008 and now used by other PDMA chapters. We also were invited by AIPMM to lead the creation of their Certified Innovation Leader credential. We know certification prep!
Why is professional certification important?
If you have been in a product role for awhile – contributing to or leading product development, management, or innovation – you have enjoyed successes and learned from those experiences that did not go as you planned.
- successful innovation is not luck, but doing the right things at the right time
- having a process for product innovation actually creates more creativity and success, not less
- your knowledge and experience builds confidence with your colleagues and they trust your capabilities
- no one always gets product innovation right – not every attempt becomes a market-winner – failures will happen, but you know how to analyze the situation and learn from it.
But, do you know that most professionals like you never received any structured training about product development, management, and innovation? With innovation professionals increasingly in demand, now is the time to change that.
Take a moment for yourself and your future success by earning an independent certification from one of the leading Product Management professional groups…
- Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) from the Association of International Product Marketers and Managers (AIPMM)
- New Product Development Professional (NPDP) from Product Development and Management Association (PDMA)
Our online eCourses make it easy for you to prepare for these certifications, at your pace as your schedule permits. Use our eCourses to learn the body of knowledge of product development, management, and innovation; earn professional certification; and enhance your resume and career.
And, like all of the eCourses here, you can use the training for a full 30-days risk free with our Iron Clad No Hassle 30-day guarantee.