What is the NPDP Certification?
The New Product Development Professional (NPDP) Certification demonstrates your competence with the product development body of knowledge. The internationally recognized Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) is the oldest professional organization dedicated to product developers. The NPDP is an important and valuable credential to help you stand out from your peers.
Businesses face ever-increasing competitive pressures. The ones that win are those that develop products (goods and services) with the greatest value for customers. Adept product developers understand the art and science of creating winning products. No one gets it right all of the time, but those with the proper knowledge are much more successful than others. The NPDP certification is an important contributor to product development success.
As a licensed provider of NPDP preparation, we have helped many PDMA chapter members, individuals, and employee groups pass the certification exam. We applied our proven experience creating numerous study groups and workshops for PDMA coupled with our online learning expertise to create an eCourse experience that ensures your success. Preparing for the NPDP certification will solidify your product development knowledge in several areas:
- How to create a product development strategy
- Align the product development process to the product strategy
- Apply portfolio management to focus resources
- Select and use tools and metrics for improving the development process and outcomes
- Conduct market research that leads to winning products
- Organize, manage, and motivate product teams and others involved in product development