Foundations of Product Innovation Leadership…
New Product Development Process
Product developers and managers need to take promising ideas and transform them into market-winning products. Before I was able to do this successfully, I needed to transform myself by learning how to…
- evolve a concept with customers
- navigate organization barriers
- manage the development process
- perform tests to determine if the product would be successful or not
and so much more. See, I knew a lot about project management, but didn’t really know how to approach product development. I learned the hard way, through trial and error, and then finally, through the resources of professional product development groups and some great mentors.
The Managed Front End activities generate those “Eureka” moments that result in viable product concepts. Rest assured, there is a method to the madness. People who are successful at MFE work establish processes and structures to deliver concrete results from within their creative environment. You may be more familiar with the term “fuzzy front end” but this is misleading from what actually occurs. Instead, product innovators manage uncertainties in the front end as they uncover what customers need and how to create value for them. In the Manged Front End training, you will learn…
- Barriers keeping you from being a successful innovator
- Techniques to identify the innovation strategy you should be using
- How to align organization strategy with innovation strategy
- The influence of culture and how to leverage it to support innovation
- Numerous tools for managing change
- Seven (7) innovation frameworks for uncovering ideas and how to select the right one for your organization
- Numerous ideation tools – techniques for generating ideas
- What Voice of the Customer research methods really are and how to use them
- Screening techniques to identify product concepts that are most promising
- Methods for evaluating the financial feasibility of product concepts
- Testing techniques to assess the marketability of the product concept
- How to create a reasoned justification for executives when a concept should be developed and made real.
You caught us before the training is ready. Chad is busy making this training valuable – something you will love that helps you be more successful in your career and your life. Please enter your name and email address and Chad will tell you when it is ready (and, we never give your email address to anyone and we won’t SPAM you).