Ash Maurya’s Lean Canvas Template and Instructions
The Lean Canvas is an action-oriented approach to understanding the most important aspects of your product concept. It creates the foundation for all other analysis.
It is a one-page business model that equally addresses the product and the market it serves by specifying nine critical elements:
- Customer problems – top 3
- Customer segments – target customers
- Value proposition – compelling differentiation
- Solution – top 3 features
- Channels – path to customers
- Revenue streams – revenue model
- Cost structure – customer acquisition, etc.
- Success metrics – activities to measure
- Unfair advantage – not easily copied
Get a Lean Canvas Template and Ash’s instructions for using the Lean Canvas.
I’ll also tell you when other interviews with high quality guests for product managers, developers, and innovators are available.