Certified Innovation Leader
Definition: CIL – Certified Innovation Leader. A person responsible for or involved significantly in innovation, who seeks ideas or needs and transforms them into successful new products or improvements to existing products for an organization.
Our AIPMM ProdBOK Approved online prep program will help participants define and implement an innovation process to create new, effective revenue streams. It also prepares candidates for the Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) exam.
This training also offers 12 PDUs for PMI® certified Project Management Professionals (PMP).
The training focuses on proven methodologies and best practices to lead and participate in innovation efforts for your organization to gain or maintain a competitive advantage. It will arm you with the knowledge and skills required to lead and participate in innovation efforts in your company, creating and applying effective innovation processes throughout the entire new product development lifecycle. Some of the key topics covered include:
- Aligning your company goals with innovation objectives
- Developing a sustainable approach to gain or maintain a competitive advantage in your field
- Transforming new knowledge about your field into creative ideas for products or processes that give your company an edge over competitors and add new revenue streams
- Purposefully creating an innovation culture in your business and employees through management skills and tools
- Identifying opportunities for innovation in each stage of the product life cycle, from concept to retirement
- Harnessing innovative ideas to design value-added products that are successful in any marketplace
- Maintaining operational effectiveness throughout each stage of the innovation process