Earning your CIL credential has numerous benefits, but the two most frequently shared by participants in our study program are:
- Gaining a structured and modern understanding of innovation practices. Many participants say the “light bulb” went on during the training and they now see how the various processes and activities fit together and support each other. Innovation is no longer a mystery.
- The collaboration provided in the training encourages participants to truly wrestle with the concepts. They understand them and the essence of product innovation – they are not merely learning how to pass the certification exam, but are learning how to be innovation leaders.
- Learn and improve your understanding of new product development based on the innovation body of knowledge and proven best practices.
- Certified recognition of your experience and knowledge as an innovation leader.
- Distinction that sets you apart from your peers.
- Increased recognition in your organization and from recruiters.
- Associating with an elite group of innovation specialists that reside across the world.
If you are ready to deepen your knowledge and increase your success…