Practitioners + Educators + Online Training Experts
We reveal to ambitious people moving into product roles (such as project managers, product developers, product managers, and innovation managers) how to create market-winning products and succeed in their careers.
If you are new to product development, management, and innovation, or need to deepen your skills, we are the experts who will enable you to be successful and create successful products for your organization.
We are the only educator approved to provide product innovation training for the two leading international product development, management, and marketing professional groups:
- Association of International Product Marketers and Managers (AIPMM)
- Product Development and Management Association (PDMA).
We are also expert online educators, pioneering practices for several Universities; experienced workshop facilitators; leaders of product development projects, and sought-out consultants for improving product development and management practices.
We know how to prepare you manage and lead product innovation projects and stand out from your peers!
Our mission is…
to provide you innovation training to change your career and your life.
We are passionate about helping individuals, groups, and organizations succeed. Unfortunately it is all too easy to identify failures. Business failures are often related to product development issues:
- developing the wrong product
- misunderstanding requirements
- not correctly judging market segments
- making uninformed pricing decisions
- creating or using disjointed objectives
- developing too many products at one time
- not managing development effectively
- missing critical deadlines that give a competitor an advantage
- not developing sustainable products
- and many others mistakes we see organizations make.
In every case, information was available that could have been used to avoid the mistake or turn a failing situation into a success. What was lacking was knowledge in one of three core areas:
Product Development & Management, Project Management, and Innovation Practices
We provide the knowledge to be successful in business by being successful with product innovation. Businesses that are not innovating cannot grow and businesses that do not grow will fail. Successfully developing products is the lifeblood of business.
As product development experts, we have been involved with PMI and PDMA for several years. We began working with local chapters to provide training opportunities. We organized and supported study groups to help people prepare for the professional certifications these organizations offer. In the process we learned first-hand how to help people study for these valuable certifications. We also saw many synergies between the bodies of knowledge and the need for Project and Product managers to have a practical understanding of best practices in each other’s field. For example, the stated purpose of a project is frequently to develop a product or service and product management requires good project management skills. Also, a key enabler was often missing from those involved in Project and Product management — innovation practices. Consequently we clearly saw the need for combining Project Management, Product Management, and Innovation Practices. We learned how to do this and how to train others to do the same.
What makes us the preferred choice
- Seasoned corporate trainers: we have personally created and delivered successful training programs to organizations for many years.
- Cost-effective 100% guaranteed training with 30-day money back offer.
- Experts at online training: we use and influence the best practices applied in leading online universities.
- Product, Project, and Innovation Management expert trainers: these three knowledge domains are rarely considered in conjunction with each other. However, our experience suggests that a multi-disciplinary approach is necessary.
- Best practices coupled with the best research: our founders are PhDs certified as PMPs, NPDPs, and CILs. We apply proven research findings and best practices to provide credible fact-based guidance.
- PDMA and AIPMM Licensed: We are certified educational providers of PDMA and AIPMM. Further, our project-related courses are certified by PMI educational providers. PDUs and PDHs are available for our training programs.